Keep what you love. Send back what you don’t.
We’re now accepting returns on most purchases. (Some exclusions apply. See “How do I know if an item is returnable?” below.)
Simply send it back in an unused and resalable condition within 14 days of when it was delivered to you.If you have any comments or suggestions, please email us at [email protected]
You always have the ability to opt-out of receiving communications from us.
What Data Chahyay.com Collect?
We may collect the following information:
- We collect, store and process your data for processing your purchase on the Site and any possible later claims, and to provide you with our services.
- We may collect your title, name, gender, email address, postal address, delivery address (if different), mobile number.
- We need this information to allow you to go ahead with placing your order for a product.
- We may use that data to process payment for the product and deliver the product to you. We also use that data to inform you when the product is about to be delivered.
- We may pass your name and address on to a third party to make delivery of the product to you (for example to our courier or supplier).
- We may also use your data to manage the Site, collect payment from you, enable you to subsequently use parts of the Site, detect any fraud or Site abuses, send you information relevant to the Site or our products, and in case we have any queries.
- Your order details may be stored with us, and you may access this information by logging into your account on the Site.
- We shall not share any of your information with third parties without your explicit consent.
- We view protection of your privacy as a essential community principle. We understand clearly that you and Your Information is one of our most important assets.
- Under no circumstances do we rent, trade, or share your personal information that we have collected with any other company for their marketing purposes without your consent.
- We reserve the right to communicate your personal information to any third party that makes a legally compliant request for its disclosure.
- We encourage You to visit this page periodically to review any changes.